Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.*
*Later in summer.
Check with your preferred location
for extended summer hours.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
300 Greenhill Avenue
Corner of Greenhill Ave and 4th St.
890 Middletown Warwick Road
Across from 301 Truck Plaza
About Greenhill Car Wash
An environmentally friendly car wash that uses solar power, clean, recycled water, and no harmful chemicals.
Computerized technology & state of the art equipment cleans multiple vehicles at the same time. The result is a clean, dry vehicle, FAST.
- Enviro-Soft Wash cleans and shines with a combination of computerized sprays and the gentle touch of new technology foam.
- Underbody Wash and Rust Inhibitor clean and protect the undercarriage of the vehicle.
- Wheel Cleaning & Tire Shine applications are applied electronically during the wash process for that detailed look.
- Rain-X Protectant provides added shine and surface protection to glass, chrome, trim and paint.
- Triple Foam Polish shines and preserves the vehicle’s finish from the elements of seasonal weather conditions.
- Spot Free Rinse ensures a spot free vehicle every time.
- Guaranteed Clean or we will rewash the vehicle.
What is so Green About Greenhill Car Wash?
Did you know that washing a car at home uses an average of 116 gallons of water? Additionally, the water you use to wash your car at home often ends up untreated in our rivers, streams and lakes. A commercial car wash uses approximately 60% less water and the new Greenhill Car Wash has a state-of-the-art water recycling system that uses 60-80% less water than a traditional car wash. Greenhill Car Wash renovated the former gas station site with guidance of leading environmental consultants and the State of Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control ("DNREC"). In our renovations, we recycled building materials and used recycled finished products where possible. A sunny day is not only a great time to get your car washed, it also provides clean renewable power through our installed solar panels.